Sunday, February 2, 2014

4 U My Love


 I'm in no way a poet
To confess my love for you
In a poetic way
As you wish to hear it from me
But the love that
I posess for you in my heart
Is a divine love
Which I could never
Part with anyone else
Other than you
I love you for no reason
But for the reason love
The love for true love
Nothing could part
My heart from you
Is the only promise
That I hold for you
The three words
'I Love You'
Can't hold the real depth
For the love, emotion & passion
That i hold for you
Deep in my heart
I'm a part of you now
You are my destiny
I'm for you for ever & ever
And this is the truth of my life
I Love You my sweetheart.............

7 comments:

  1. hope he has a poem for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @deeps: thnks..........hope that u lyk ma poem...........it ws jst a trial fr the blogger

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chithra: elaavarum ente sweet hrt aaneda............evn u too ma dear........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ammuzz nice words. Go ahead with ur writing........

    ReplyDelete