Monday, February 17, 2014

Infant writer...........



Uuuuufffff it's really a tough competitive world when you are starting for the first time. When I was doing my studies I haven't expected as I would end up in a writing job. From my childhood days I always loved to scribble down something. But even in my dreams I haven't expected that I could crash land in this job. Seriously this creative writing is a challenge for me. Each day I am facing new challenge. I have to pen down things up to the expected level or even more. I don't know when but unknowingly I fall in love with this job. It gave me a chance to create what I imagine. It's like giving life to my imagination. I can explore my imagination world wide. Some times my imaginations and the things which I write reach even beyond my expectation and to the people more than the expected impact. I myself is an infant in writing but my thoughts and imagination is not an infant. They were born and grown with me. It's the presentation of myself. But now only I learned how to present to the world. Soon it will be matured .............It's born already........now it's time for more..............

1 comment: