Friday, February 7, 2014

LiFe PaGeS.............



When I turned the pages of ma life I saw rejection , desperation, failure and hurts.......... When I turned another page I saw a Warrior with a sword of love and a ray of hope........... Again when the breeze turned the pages I saw victory, praise and happiness all around. I saw many dramas in each page of ma life which tried to conquer ma kingdom of life.....But each time the warrior in me stands up and fights the war........And all the victory goes to ma warrior with the sword of love and a ray of hope...........I fight, I struggle and I win...... Nothing can stop me............Be a warrior of life.................

4 comments:

  1. great going, many updates...
    and to keep them going is a fight too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't fyn it as a fight..........i find it as fun..............

    ReplyDelete