Sunday, February 9, 2014

tHe GiRl WhO i MeT...................



Recently I met a girl.......... She was completely shattered and broken.......... She was in such a stage where she couldn't stand up all alone......... She tried hard but she failed............ but she didn't stopped............again and again she tried harder..........Then a small light came from a side...........In that light she saw the broken pieces of her life...........She gathered all pieces without  missing even a single piece........With that she struggled as much as she can.................At that moment I has to leave her and I couldn't see whether she succeeded ................. Days and months passed away again I got the chance to meet her............To ma surprise she was not the girl whom I met months ago..........there was a shine on her eyes a new light on her ...........A smile on her face..............she gave a gracious smile to me............ Then I looked around to see where I stand...........I didn't find anything around other than a full sized mirror infront of me.........

                                                                   
                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. when i read the first two lines i knew you saw her in the mirror :)
    keep on looking at her, she s going to shine bright in the days to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh impressive...............ya waitng impatiently fr that days

    ReplyDelete