Sunday, August 17, 2014

The way to express..........


My dear sweetest,

           Love has been just another word until I saw u. Now it's the world where I live with u. I saw a new world through your eyes where I find myself. These words can't express what I feel for u. But when u look in to my eyes u will see my dream and that's u. The day I saw u was the day I gave u myself. The way u looked at me was so magical which took my heart along with u. Your smile painted my dreams. I live in your breath and I wish to make it forever. Hold my hand and walk with me forever. I want to grow old with u. Be mine forever....................


                                                             Always & forever yours.............

2 comments:

  1. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always & forever yours............
    & Always for your Love............ :)

    ReplyDelete