Sunday, February 7, 2016

My road to spirituality..........


                It was indeed the most toughest way for me. To realize my path I has to go through numerous turmoils in my life. The spiritual path is the most hardest path and not the easiest one. Once you enter it then there is no turning back. It starts out slowly but will conquer the whole out of you. You always feel that there is something out there in your reach but you couldn't be there. It's a very strange sensation. And you try harder to reach there. You need a strong will power to choose that path.
               My spiritual journey started out with book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. That book was a real eye opener for me. It made my spirits awake and asked me to go in search with the unknown. The tough part was that even today I don't know what am I searching for. But I can't settle though. Whatever stands in your life as an obstacle for your spiritual journey will be removed by the upper source, even if those things hurt you a lot. On my journey in the search I was introduced to astrology, horoscope, palmistry, numerology, tarot reading, crystal ball and psychic reading. But nothing gave me full satisfaction. Still i search for several answers. And the society around me couldn't accept the things which I say or think. They force me to thing like the society which is impossible for me as i have already travelled so far. And I am waiting for that one person who would guide me to the thing which I am searching for......

4 comments:

  1. Its very interesting topic...
    I wish to read the book in Malayalam (which is not available now) and write a review.
    ഫിലോസഫിയും സ്പിരിച്വാലിറ്റിയും ഒരുമിച്ചുവരുന്ന പുസ്തകമാണെന്ന് തോന്നുന്നു. I will read. പരിചയപ്പെടുത്തിയതിന്‌ വളരെ നന്ദി...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mazhavilsj.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    good description. ..great job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost in the spiritual journey?

    ReplyDelete