Thursday, March 17, 2016

Panangad - A bliss in ABYSS........


                                 Travelling is always fun. It shows you many new experiences, many new lives and many more things. But journey to every destination doesn't give us such an experience. Most of the people prefer tourist spots as their tour destination . But unlike others I prefer a calm area where I could hear myself..... where I could enjoy every moment.......where I can live without fear.But not in a deserted island. I searched a lot for such a place and my search came to an end in Panangad, a simply mindblowing beautiful place in Kochi. My eyes couldn't believe that such a place is a reality in a place like Kochi, where only busy things happen.  It's a peaceful place to have a living or even a vacation spot. Every facility in a reachable distance. But at the same time the pureness of village and the glamour of a city is met in the same place. It's like the popular ad tagline "Beauty meets quality". The place is surrounded with such beautiful landscapes where you could spend hours with your loved ones. Panangad is also blessed with a century old church namely St. Antony's, a church which is always counted among the oldest churches. The church is popularly known as a miracle church and truly the place is blessed with miraculous beauty. Not only that church, the place is filled with many other churches which makes the place a holy one. Whenever we hear the name of Kochi automatically Arabian sea comes to our mind. Sea is always an integral part of kochi and one of the most prestigious institution for ocean studies "Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies" is situated in Panangad. I feel only blessed people have the chance to be a part of such a beautiful place. After my first visit to Panangad, I decided to make it as my permanent residence where i could live my life enjoying. Having everything at my fingertips. It's always fun to have the innocence of a village and the smartness of a city beside you. As I already titled Panangad is a bliss in abyss and it will always be.......

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck !.... Live in the tranquility...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree - travelling is always fun and is an education in itself. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete